Decorotation Interiors is a full service residential interior design firm serving clients in the San Francisco Bay Area. Whether you are looking for some help with a remodel project or want a to do a quick makeover of a space, we work with clients on a variety of challenges when it comes to the home. Some of our services include:
- Selection of materials, finishes, furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, art & accessories
- Ikea + Semihandmade cabinet design, layouts, ordering & installation management
- Space planning, room layout, 3D renderings & elevations
- Ordering & delivery management
- Provision of necessary subcontractors within the scope of the project & construction management to ensure work is done on time and in accordance with professional standards
- Styling & accessorizing to magazine worthy perfection :-)
We love getting to know our clients and understanding how they live to ensure a beautiful outcome on their home that is unique to their lifestyle and taste.
full service | IN-Person design
Whether a full or partial remodel, or you're needing some help furnishing, you’re looking for someone to be by your side every step of the way from design to installation. We will work together to understand your challenges and goals and will develop a comprehensive design scheme that brings your vision to life – this includes space planning & layout, 3D renderings & elevations, material & finish selections, lighting plans, fixture selections, furnishings, art and accessories. Once the design scheme is determined, we get to work sourcing products and materials while overseeing the installation process. We work with all other contractors and trades involved in the project to ensure a successful build-out that's on-time, on-budget and yields stunning results.
WHAT'S NEXT? BOOK A CONSULTATION!
If you're ready to kick-start your project, follow the link below to fill out all necessary information about your project. Once we look over your questionnaire, we will reach out to you to set up a consultation to discuss your dream home further. For all consultations, we allocate a full 2 hours and charge a non-refundable fee of $350 which will be applied to your design contract if you choose to move forward with your project. Here's what to expect from the consultation:
- Onsite walk-through and review your challenges, goals, plans, etc.
- We'll provide initial feedback and some of our own ideas
- Review any inspiration that you might have
- Talk through budget and expectations
- Review design contract and our process for working together on your home
- Take photos of all involved spaces
- Answer any other burning questions and design dilemmas that you might have :-)
Our goal is to make all consultations beneficial whether you choose to go the full-service route or not.