I am going to keep this post short and sweet because I am recovering from a nasty flu from over the weekend and my brain isn’t all there right now. For those hosting Thanksgiving this year, there’s still a week left to slap together a lovely little centerpiece or two. I was looking for a little inspiration for my own Turkey Day centerpiece and wanted to share my 5 favorite EASY centerpiece ideas with all of you wonderful people.
1. Chalkboard Pumpkins Centerpiece: I LOVE this idea! Super simple to make with a few pumpkins and some chalkboard paint. And a great way to display your menu for the evening! Read full post.
2. Fall Candle Centerpiece: Burlap and Twine are two of my favorite craft materials – adds a level of rustic to anything. I like this one because I have all of the materials around the house already minus the leaves which I spotted a nice little pile outside my doorstep… Read full post.
3. White and Gold Centerpiece: If you’re looking for a more stylish centerpiece, I really like this white and gold idea. All you need for this is two empty wine bottles (no problem right?), some decor pumpkins, white and gold spray paint and some painter’s tape. Read full post.
4. Gold Gourds Centerpiece: This is totally gourds gone glam. It’s amazing what a can of gold spray paint can do. Just display your golden gourds on a nice dish or in a bowl and you’re done! Read full post.
5. Glittered Corn Centerpiece. Organic elements livened up with some gold gilding, is fall decor in full force. This centerpiece is a beauty using a glass bowl and filling it up with glittery corn and squash. Read full post.